Total Networks is an information technology consulting firm for legal and other high-profile clients in Phoenix, Arizona. We act as senior technology consultants to larger firms with in-house IT staff and provide complete IT support for small and medium sized firms. Our clients range in size from small law firms with a couple of attorneys to firms with hundreds of attorneys, accountants, doctors, other professional businesses, Fortune 500 companies, and government agencies. Clients that demand the best from their technology count on Total Networks.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of the IT team for the top law firms and other high profile clients in Phoenix, we’d love to hear from you!
Available Positions: Systems Engineer
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to join our team in Phoenix, Arizona!
A successful candidate for the Systems Engineer position will have very strong technical and interpersonal skills. Ability to establish and maintain rapport with clients is an extremely important part of the job. The ability to articulate technical information in a clear and simple manner to non-technical people is required. Existing Microsoft Certifications are strongly desired. Total Networks additionally has a commitment to provide ongoing training and certifications to all technical team members. The ideal candidate will already have strong existing technical skills and be looking to grow into an even more senior consulting position over time.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, presentation and time management skills are essential.
- Proven track record of continually learning, growing and expanding technical skills a must.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills required.
- Must possess the ability to think of uncommon solutions as required.
- Must be able to thrive in both a team environment and as an individual contributor.
- Must consistently take ownership of required tasks, be committed to thorough resolution of issues to ensure client satisfaction, and professionally handle stressful situations.
- Bachelors Degree preferred. Significant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Professional appearance a must.
- Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) lbs and have a car and valid driver’s license.
Experience desired includes:
- LAN/WAN and desktop maintenance, support and problem solving
- Microsoft Windows 2008/2008R2 servers plus network services such as AD, DNS, DHCP, file/print, applications, MS Exchange. administration/problem solving, Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware, server backups and network monitoring
- SQL Server
- Strong Microsoft Office troubleshooting
- Solid understanding of and ability to configure TCP/IP and troubleshoot Internet connectivity.
- Experience with and understanding of routers and firewalls.
- Experience with legal technology, legal billing/case management, document management systems, etc. is a big plus.
- Experience with business phone systems is also a plus.
- Experience programming in Visual Basic and/or SQL a plus.
- Experience with Linux a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- We are committed to the training, professional development and growth of all of our employees.
- We also provide outstanding benefits (medical, dental), 401k, PTO, and holidays comparable to the benefits of a Fortune 500 company.
Please submit your resume via email to: email@example.com
No placement agencies will be used to fill this position – direct candidate applications only. Total Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.