Several years ago, Total Networks ditched pen and paper for our agreements. We went digital and are never going back!
No more wasting time and killing trees. And far less time tracking down prospects to execute agreements because it’s easier to execute agreements in digital form. We started out with Docusign, which worked great. We figured out the features and optimized the electronic signature routing and workflow. Later we migrated to signNow, which gave us the same features and significantly lowered the cost.
signNow empowers you to simplify the signing and management of documents online and boost productivity. Some features worth highlighting:
- Customize documents with advanced fillable fields
- Assign signing roles to collect multiple signatures in order
- Approve documents electronically on any device, in seconds
- Maintain document integrity with court-admissible Audit Trails
- Safeguard your documents with two-factor authentication and secure data storage
- Reduce errors with required fields and signing guidance
- signNow customers report their average signature lifecycles reduced from 6-14 days to just minutes!
- Turn forms you use every day into reusable templates
- With hundreds of out-of-the-box business application integrations, you can leverage signNow in the apps you already know and love.
- Cost savings: Avoid costly errors like missed fields and signatures with signNow’s required fields and automated signing guidance. signNow can save you up to an average of $24 per document.
- Time savings: Save your staff an average of 40 hours per month using signNow to eliminate error-prone, repetitive, manual processes such as printing, scanning, and faxing documents.
- Improved user experience: Provide a consistent e-signature workflow with an easy-to-use interface and robust feature-set for in-person signatures or remote! signNow users report an improved customer satisfaction of 500%.
If your business is struggling with cumbersome, paper-based workflows or if you are frustrated with the cost of electronic signatures, let’s talk.