We serve a wide range of businesses with applications ranging from SAP to MS Dynamics to Quickbooks and more
- For several industries, we have more extensive experience with various related software.
- For the legal industry, in particular, we have a great deal of experience (including several certifications) with:
- Practice Management Software (such as Clio, Time Matters, Prolaw, Amicus, Perfectlaw, Abacus, Elite, Aderant, Juris, TABS, and Orion)
- Document Management Systems: iManage, NetDocuments, Worldox, and integrated Document Management Systems
- eDiscovery Systems: such as Relativity, Eclipse, Summation, and Concordance
- Trial Presentation Software: such as Trial Director & Sanction
There is clearly a difference:
- between simply supporting an application (making sure it installs, runs, updates, etc.) and
- deeply understanding how employees can leverage key features of the application
It’s impossible for any business (including Total Networks) to know all the applications that your business might be using. However, as part of our process, we review how your business is functioning currently, identify and document what’s working and where there are issues. We look for opportunities to help you rethink things where appropriate. We also help you provide consistency among employees and new hires with respect to best practices.