Developing a partnership with Total Networks offers several benefits:
- Greater set of expertise
- Wider base of resources
- Escalation for more advanced needs
- Project Management (if needed)
- Backup for in-house technical support during vacations or heavy workloads
- Ability to use enterprise-scale monitoring and management tools
Acting as your Chief Information Officer, Total Networks can:
- Design a 3-year IT strategy that supports your business goals. This plan, which considers anticipated technology changes, allows you to better create a budget that suits your IT needs.
- Ensure that your technology and data is secure, well-managed and in keeping with industry-accepted best practices.
Total Networks doesn’t just provide the premier IT Services for the Phoenix metro area. We offer you a clear advantage that comes from having a knowledgeable CIO on your team.
Streamline IT – Ticketing Tool
The Total Networks management system called “Streamline IT” is a tool that can assist your help desk and enhance productivity and efficiency. Issues are tracked in a ticketing system utilizing your firm’s existing email protocol. Emails to the help desk and all replies are automatically tracked. Your staff (and everyone on the Total Networks team if desired) has access to the helpdesk emails. You will retain complete control over your IT service issues and decide when tickets get escalated to the Total Networks’ team. Your IT Department will have immediate access to additional IT services whenever and wherever they need them.
Are you a large firm looking for enterprise-scale monitoring and management tools? Total Networks provides industry-best monitoring tools to help you detect and repair issues before your users notice them.
Our team of trained technicians are available to help with your next project. Whether you want to implement a new document management system, upgrade your equipment, or need help with an office move, Total Networks will be there to help your team succeed.
We are happy with our decision to partner with Total Networks. Our IT infrastructure and service is a critical a part of our business. Total Networks has partnered with us to provide a secure technology environment, standardize processes and equipment and provide a platform to leverage the services we offer to our clients. Total Networks is available 24/7 and we appreciate regular meetings to ensure budgets, issues and/or strategic initiatives are discussed.Jacqueline McAfterty