Cloud solutions must be considered in your business technology plan.
The state of cloud technology continues to evolve, which is why Total Networks supports adopting an optimal mix of cloud services (private, public, and hybrid). Cloud based services to completely remotely monitor, manage, and support your technology may make sense for one firm. While certain cloud solutions such as system backups, Microsoft Office 365 or an application like Clio may make sense for others. We’ll help evaluate your current needs, inform you on your options, and ensure you’ve got the best solution.
FirmShare by Total Networks is a file sync Managed Service that provides an easy way for your business to share and sync important data across multiple platforms, while keeping security a top priority. Discover how file access can be easy, safe, and secure.
- Total Networks technical support and management
- Access Control setup and management
- Backup setup, management and support
- Technical phone and web support
- File access & syncing across all devices
- Cloud-enable existing file servers
- Team shares
- Third-party file sharing and uploads
- Comprehensive usage reports
- Reduce risk of non-compliance with state and federal privacy laws
- Ultra-strong encryption, on-device and in-transit
- 2-factor authentication
- Remote wipes of desktops and devices
- Custom retention period for deleted files and file revisions
- Granular user-access & security controls
- Revised file backup
- Continuous, real-time backup
- Bandwidth throttling
- Multiple folder backup (Documents, Desktop, Pictures, etc.)
- Managed file sharing for interna & external parties
- FirmShare– Business-grade secure hosted storage & file sync and backups
- Unlimited PC support and upgrade labor, remote & on-site
- Virtual CIO Services • Total Secure – Advanced network security hardware, subscriptions and management
- Business Technology Review • Office 365 (Optional)
- Desktop Anti-Virus & Security Management
- 24/7 Proactive Maintenance, Monitoring & Issue Remediation Tools
- Migration of legal practice management to cloud-enabled versions
Total Protection features improvements that make it easier to deploy, scale and manage than ever before. The new, powerful Backup Insights tool gives you a complete picture of how files and folders have changed over time, adding versioning to the robust file restore capabilities. Full off-site file restores are now possible, too — in a true disaster, you can recover key documents even before the lightning-fast off-site virtualization process has begun, right from the management portal.
Keep familiar Microsoft Office tools. Add the latest communication and collaboration solutions. And get the power of the cloud.
Total Networks would like to show you one of the easiest, most cost-effective ways we know to bring the power of the cloud to your business: Microsoft® Office 365.
Office 365 combines the familiar Microsoft Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of the latest collaboration and communication tools from Microsoft–all delivered as a subscription service. Which means you can make your employees more productive, while managing costs.
Because it’s from Microsoft, the service is backed with the industry’s most rigorous financially backed, 99.9 percent uptime service level agreement. And its flexible, per-user licensing model allows you to deploy services on your schedule and purchase only what you need.
Move your business to the cloud. Office 365.
Total Networks and Fonality – Phone Systems that are simple, affordable, reliable and proven.
- Locally Supported by Total Networks
- One Point of Contact with Total Networks