Does your staff require continuing education credits? Do you need security awareness training as part of your HIPAA policy? Would you like to improve the productivity of your staff?
Total Networks offers on-site training that can tackle these needs and more.
Total Networks’ president Dave Kinsey will come to your office and present a training session tailored to your firm’s needs. Topics might include these issues:
- How to avoid phishing scams
- When and how to send secure email messages
- Security precautions to avoid ransomware
- What to do if you think you have been hacked
- How to safely use Wi-Fi
- How to create and store strong passwords
- How to properly encrypt files
Total Networks’ team is the first and only Arizona IT company to earn the CompTIA Security Trustmark, certifying that Total Networks meets or exceeds security best practices. We will provide the training presentation, resources to leave with your staff, continuing education certificate, and we can provide lunch if desired. Give us a call at (602) 412-5025 or complete the form on this page to get started.