Threats to company data have never been higher. Businesses need peace of mind knowing that their Office 365 data is safe. There is a false impression that data created and stored in cloud ecosystems such as Office 365 doesn’t need to be backed up beyond the native offerings.
Microsoft only keeps Office 365 files in the recycle bin for up to 30 days after deletion. It’s very easy to have Office 365 data accidentally deleted due to:
- Cyberattacks like ransomware are on the rise
- Office 365 only backs up deleted emails up to 30 days
- Accidental file deletion is common
- Data breaches, sabotage, and thefts are everywhere
- O365 permanently deletes inactive or deprovisioned licenses
This leaves a data protection gap not covered by Office 365.
Therefore, in order to protect your data, Total Networks recommends Dropsuite Business Backup for Office 365. Our Office 365 Backup solution enables your business to:
- Protect your entire Office 365 environment (Email, Calendar, Contacts, Sharepoint, Teams).
- Stay compliant with regulatory requirements including HIPAA, GDPR, SOC or NIST with military-grade encryption of your data.
- Get peace of mind knowing that if your files get compromised by ransomware or accidentally deleted, the data can be easily restored.
We believe that adding a backup layer is critical and we are proposing this for all of our clients that have Office 365.
Contact us today to become a backup hero. Safeguard your Office 365 emails, attachments, calendars, tasks — as well as Sharepoint and OneDrive folders — with Dropsuite Business Backup for Office 365.