Unified Communications without Limits
3CX Cloud by Total Networks is a state-of-the-art modern business voice-over IP (VoIP) phone system hosted on Google Cloud Services (GCS). With 3CX Cloud, you can take your extension wherever you go, from VoIP clients for Android and iOS, Soft Clients for Windows and Mac to clientless web conferencing and the integrated web client, you are guaranteed to be kept in the loop from anywhere.
Ditch your company’s outdated PBX and deploy 3CX Cloud for an easy-to-use, secure and reliable modern business communications experience.
- Work remotely from anywhere. Calls ring to your desk or smartphone seamlessly.
- 3CX delivers the one number concept, so you no longer need to give out your mobile phone number
- Auto-attendant provides greeting and call control
- Easily view the presence of your colleagues
- Launch calls directly from your CRM; integrate with Office 365, Google Contacts or the Internal Phonebook
- Send and receive text messages
- Instant messaging/ chat
- e911 Service
- Voice messages converted to sound files and forwarded via email
- Voice messages transcribed to text and delivered via email
- Integrated video conferencing that includes screen-sharing and ability to upload documents
- Optional call recording
- Inbound faxes are converted to PDF and forwarded via email, eliminating the need for any fax server software.
Integrated, Free Video Conferencing
Companies of all sizes can take advantage of video conferencing as an advanced real-time collaboration and online meeting tool. 3CX’s video conferencing is feature-rich and user-friendly. Participants can enjoy video communication without the need to log in anywhere and easy setup of ad-hoc meetings make launching conferences ever so easy for both participants and organizers – employees can even use their mobile devices to join meetings.
Office Without Limits
With powerful softphones for Mac and Windows, 3CX allows you to easily manage your phone calls, whether in the office or on the road. Unlike other PBXs, no additional license fees are charged – and because the clients are fully integrated they are easy to use for employees. The 3CX softphone applications include a powerful switchboard function that can be tailored to the way you want to view and manage telephone calls in real-time. With 5 different views to choose from it can cater to any job role.
Unified Communications Made Easy
With 3CX’s modern, intuitive VoIP softphone and smartphone clients, users have instant access to communication tools such as
presence, instant messaging, web conferencing, fax & voicemail to email and more. See the presence of colleagues to save time, and manage remote employees easily. Customize your status to get some quiet time when needed.
Security & Backup
When it comes to VoIP security, 3CX Cloud by Total Networks sets the standard. In-built security has been exclusively developed to protect your phone system from attacks. Features include automatic detection and black-listing of SIP attack tools, encrypted traffic, strong SSL certificate management and more. The 3CX network will also automatically handle calls during power outages for all local phones.