Technology Training for Businesses
Employee training is a common business challenge and opportunity. Total Networks can help. Our trainers help our clients address key employee training needs. Through our consultative process, we work with our clients to create personal, customized training specifically tailored to the needs of their individual businesses.
Ways to leverage our Training Service
- We help businesses assess employees’ current skill levels, business needs, document gaps
- We develop and implement custom training programs, personalized for each business
- Custom training curriculum
- Personalized, targeted training materials (reference guides, documentation, training videos)
- Intimate, personal on-site training sessions
- New hire training and assistance with managing employee onboarding program
- Feedback to assist with recruiting process
Example Training Programs/Topics
- Microsoft Office 365
- PDF Applications (Adobe, PDFDocs, Nuance)
- Document Management (iManage, NetDocuments, Worldox, others)
- Compliance – HIPAA, PCI, other
- WordPress – Including Search Engine Optimization
- High-Level Online Presence Optimization – Social Media, Google My Business, Getting Started with Adwords
- Soft skills (interpersonal, communications, presentation, time management)
- Line of Business Applications
Are you Leading, Keeping Up, or Falling Behind?
A strong document management system is essential for all document-intensive organizations. Going completely paperless is a clear industry trend. Some organizations are leaders, while others lag behind. Organizations that evolve into completely paperless operations have realized significant efficiencies, improved employee satisfaction and productivity, while simultaneously improving accountability. Implemented correctly, going paperless can also significantly reduce your risks, reduce hard dollar costs, and reduce environmental costs to our planet.
We would like to invite you to join us for an interactive discussion and complimentary lunch on Latest Trends in Document Management Systems.
During this seminar you will learn:
- How your firm can realize significant efficiencies and improved employee satisfaction
- Document Management System (DMS) best practices
- Ways to reduce your risks and increase accountability
- How using a DMS effectively can save you time & money
- Compare major DMS options
- Things to consider before implementing a DMS
Date: Tuesday, May 1st, 2018
Time: 11:30am – 1:00pm
Location: Arizona State Bar Building, 4201 N. 24th Street,
Phoenix, AZ 85016 First Floor, CLE Classroom
Lunch will be provided.
Recent Training Videos
Contact us to schedule a seminar at your office – firstname.lastname@example.org